Following the success of the workshops organised by 21 Law targeting Human Resources Professionals and Marketers in the context of GDPR, 21 Law has now designed and will be delivering a workshop for IT Professionals.
The main learning objectives include the following:
• Broad understanding of the GDPR
• Understanding the new requirements brought by the GDPR and how to implement such requirements.
• Implications of the GDPR on the IT Departments
• Available tools to be more GDPR compliant
Date: Tuesday 13th November 2018
Time: Registration 8.45 till 13:00hrs (break included)
Venue: 21 Business Centre, Naxxar
This workshop is for a limited number of people hence ensuring that it is delivered in an interactive way and that participants have a chance to ask questions. The workshop will assist IT professionals in learning how to adapt the company’s IT infrastructure to be GDPR-compliant and be able to implement the necessary policy and procedures.
Who should attend: IT Managers, IT employees and anyone working in the IT field.
Cost: €65 + VAT per person
Detailed points to be delivered during the workshop
• Background on GDPR
• What constitutes personal data
• The 6 data protection principles – applying them and showing compliance
• Rights of Data Subjects
• Legal requirements of a Data Protection Impact Assessment
• How to conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment
• Policies and Procedures – putting things in place / updating
• Dealing with IT and Security
• Data security Failures
This workshop is supported by: